Alien Shooter Download For Pc
Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter is an Arcade game developed by ONESOFT. BlueStacks app player is the best platform (emulator) to play this Android game on your PC or Mac for an immersive gaming experience.
The fate of all humankind is in your hands when you play Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter on PC and Mac. This intense sci-fi title sees you as the last starfighter battling it out in space for the fate of all humanity.
Blast through more than 120 levels of non-stop space fighting action as you destroy hordes of alien invaders. Watch for unique power-ups and skills that you can pick up and activate during battle to help blast those alien scum buckets into next week.
Take a break from the intense solo player missions to experience some PvP action deep space style. Play 1-on-1 or 1-on-3 and prove why you are the best space pilot around. Play Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter on your computer and take a harrowing trip to outer space for all of humanity.
Alien Shooter is a shooter/action type of game for Windows PC. Alien Shooter takes the player all through the hallways and corridors and crawl spaces of a military complex which has been infested by aliens. Explosives are the weapon of choice in order to destroy the teleports which the aliens are using to enter the base.
Treated as a job, the player earns more weapons and biomechanical implants in order to boost firepower and fighting abilities. Two modes of play in Alien Shooter are campaign and survival. Players familiar with this type of PC game will recognize the goals of each type of play.
The play time during the game is unlimited and offers 10 levels, nine weapons, six monsters, and lots of explosives.
Download Alien Shooter for free on PC
- Players can choose male or female characters from a comprehensive base of options.
- Sigma's Alien Shooter has also come out with the software titles Alien Shooter: Vengeance, and expansion packs The Experiment and Fight For Life.
- Other titles by Sigma Team include Alien Hallway, Zombie Shooter, Theseus Return of the Hero, Chaks Temple, Crazy Lunch, and sequels to the Alien Shooter original game.
- Alien Shooter will require a computer with Windows operating system.
- Additionally, a Pentium II 400 MHz processor or faster, Direct3D compatible 3D graphics card with 16 MB RAM, 64 MB computer RAM, a DirectSound compatible sound card, and mouse compatible device.
It can be controlled by mouse and keyboard or just keyboard depending upon the player's choice in the settings menu.
- Alien Shooter was created by Sigma Team in 2003.
- Game cheat codes are available online at the Sigma Team website.
- Sigma Team was founded in 2003 as a niche game designer (Zombies and Aliens).
- Their main genre focus is action, and Sigma Team can be found consulting with industry publishers such as Big Fish.
Thank you for your review!
- They often appear in trade shows and game conventions.