Android Multi Install Tool
Android MultiTools. Decompiles and recompiles Android applications. Latest version:1.01. Report incorrect info. Remove the pattern lock on any comp[atible Android device and wipe the selected data without using the custom recovery TWRP.
Android Multi Tools Features: (v1.02b)
The utility engages the fast boot mode without pressing any buttons. Resetting the Gmail account is possible along with upgrading or downgrading the stock firmware. There was a download of Android MultiTools 1.01 on the developer's website when we last checked. We cannot confirm if there is a free download of this software available. This free program was originally designed by Daniel Huber.
The program relates to System Utilities. Commonly, this program's installer has the following filenames: AMT.exe, Android Multi Tools v1.02.exe, Android Multi Tools.exe and extrac32.exe etc. Also the program is known as "Android Multi Tools". The most popular version of the tool 1.0.
According to the results of the Google Safe Browsing check, the developer's site is safe. Despite this, we recommend checking the downloaded files with any free antivirus software. From the developer:. Android Multitool makes it easier to decompile/recompile applications + jar framework files.
You can also sign your apk by easily clicking a button.Requirements:Winows OS XP / 7 / 8 / 8.1Installed Java on WindowsInstalled Microsoft PowerpacksInstalled .NET framework- Easy handling: Select your apk and push the "decompile" button!
- - This tool makes modding much faster and easier, no cmd handling any more. You may want to check out more software, such as Android-Sync, MultiTools or Visual Multitool, which might be related to Android MultiTools.
- Download Android MultiToolsfrom developer's website. From this post, you could download and install the latest Android Multi Tools.
- There are literally a plethora of tweaks and customizations that you could carry out on your Android devices.
- Well, even if we talk about device protection, you could choose between gesture unlock, pin, password, or use the FRP to restrict unauthorized access to your device after a reset.
- However, if a user forgets this password, it might spell out trouble for you.
- But this is where you could make use of the Android Multi Tools. Moreover, tech enthusiasts usually step into custom development like flashing files or unlocking the bootloader.
- But for all these to be carried, they will have to boot their device to Fastboot or Recovery Mode.
- Some instances might also call for the deletion of data and cache.
- Likewise, in some cases, they would also wish to get first-hand information related to their device’s various hardware and software components.
- Furthermore, these tweaks also require you to launch the Command Prompt window on your PC.
- Well, we could go on with the plentitude of modifications that one could carry out.
- However, carrying out the above tweaks requires many manual efforts and many different types of standalone apps or software.
- This is where the Android Multi Tools comes in handy.
- Using this tool, you could carry out all the aforementioned tasks right under one roof.