Assassin's Creed 3 Free Pc
Assassin's Creed III. by Ubisoft Entertainment. Total downloads:15 (1 last week).
- Latest version:3.0.
- Report incorrect info.
- Assassin's Creed III 3.0 was available to download from the developer's website when we last checked.
- We cannot confirm if there is a free download of this software available.
- Assassin's Creed III relates to Games.
- This software was originally created by Ubisoft Entertainment.
- We recommend checking the downloaded files with any free antivirus.
- From the developer:. Assassin's Creed III follows hot-tempered Native American assassin Connor for almost his entire life, starting as a tree-climbing kid and growing from troubled young man to vengeful adult.
New features are scattered throughout the game, from hunting, exploration, and fighting clubs to a detailed but time-consuming crafting and trade mechanic. You may want to check out more software, such as Assassin’s Creed® Liberation HD, Assassin’s Creed Unity or Popup Assassin Pro, which might be similar to Assassin's Creed III. Download Assassin's Creed IIIfrom developer's website. Grab your free game right now. Right on schedule, Ubisoft's 2012 action game Assassin's Creed III is now completely free on PC. You can get it right now through Ubisoft's Uplay service as part of the company's 30th anniversary celebration. It's the last game that Ubisoft is giving away through the promotion, which began in June. The previous freebies were Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time(June), Splinter Cell (July), Rayman Origins (August), The Crew (September), Beyond Good & Evil (October), and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (November). Although this particular giveaway promotion is ending, another one has already taken its place. Assassin's Creed III is set during the American Revolution and follows the story of the new character, Connor. One of the game's expansions made starred a maniacal supervillain version of America's founding father, George Washington. GameSpot's Assassin's Creed III review scored it an 8/10. "Assassin's Creed III is a big game that gives you a lot to do, some of which is fleshed out relatively well, and some of which isn't. It is not, however, content to rest on the series' laurels. It takes chances with its opening, with its story, and with its characters. It expands the series' gameplay in enjoyable and sensible ways," reviewer Kevin VanOrd said. Ubisoft was founded in 1986. The company is currently fighting to preserve its independence, as media conglomerate Vivendi--which formerly owned Activision Blizzard--buys more and more shares. GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.