Boostspeed 11 Free
"This system optimization tool suite takes an everything-plus-the-kitchen-approach to cleaning, optimizing, and potentially speeding up your PC. Auslogics BoostSpeed includes modules and wizards for just about any kind of tweak or optimization you can imagine.."
Learn more "It is almost impossible to manually remove junk files and registry errors, but there are some handy tools out there that can do it for you. One of them is Aulsogics BoostSpeed.
With this program you can maintain your PC at top speed with just a click of a button once a week."
MINI WORKSHOP | Speed up your PC using BoostSpeed 11 Free
"To prevent system slowdown from happening, regular defragmentation of your disk and registry is recommended. You can defragment your disk with the built-in tool from Microsoft, however we recommend using the faster and more avdnaced version in Auslogics BoostSpeed."
"Removing junk files manually can be a tedious process, but a nifty software from down under called Auslogics BoostSpeed can do it for you automatically.
It will remove junk files and optimize the one-sit-fit-all Windows settings to your hardware.
For additional speed boost it will fix registry errorrs and optimize your Internet settings." "Of all the optimisation tools I've tested over the past few years, I'm happy to write that Auslogics BoostSpeed is one of the most comprehensive and user friendly, .. I couldn't recommend it highly enough."
"BoostSpeed is an effective all-encompassing utility suite, combining some of Auslogics' popular freeware titles with services that they don't offer elsewhere..
BoostSpeed 11: Pricing And Discount Coupon
No doubt, BoostSpeed gives you your money's worth." Learn more "Another source of identity theft are files with sensitive information.
- Simply deleting them doesn't make them go for good. It's quite easy to "undelete" them and use in ways you probably will not be happy about.
- But if you delete a file, or a folder with Auslogics' File Shredder, you can be sure that they will be impossible to recover."
- "This meticulously written application is an ideal solution for anyone who wants to boost their computer for peak performance without costly hardware upgrades.
- BoostSpeed gives you a combination of 15 precision-engineered modules to clean-up and defragment your computer disks, fix registry errors and speed up internet connection."
- "Think of the best PC speedup suite you've tried.
- And then add more. More depth, more extras, and more thought behind everything.
- That'll give you some idea of what to expect from this excellent program.."
- Learn more "All in one performance tool for your PC that is very easy to use."
- Learn more "Auslogics BoostSpeed will give you the ideal solution to keep your computer running smooth and fast."
- Learn more "Auslogics BoostSpeed can protect you from identity theft.
- Being a useful computer optimization tool, it also includes a number of very useful privacy and security applications.
- It offers advanced protection where anti-virus software can't help." "You can clean up, optimize and defragment your PC using Auslogics's OneButton Checkup.
- Tests showed an impressive performance improvement on a 4-year old laptop and its optimization techniques should work for a much newer computer, too."
- "Auslogics BoostSpeed is a reliable utility that can optimize Windows 10 with one click.
Boostspeed 11 Key Install The Worthless
It helps to remove junk, clean your registry, defragment drives, disable unnecessary apps, and much more." Learn more ".. Any maintenance or optimisation task can be easily handled with this powerful and effective software suite. Add to that the privacy protection, data recovery and over a dozen other tools, and you will hardly ever need to look for another program to keep your PC humming along nicely."
BoostSpeed 11: Best Features
SYSTEM OPTIMISER. Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 Free. Min requirements: Windows 7/8.1/10 File size: 24.4MB. Australian software developer Auslogics is responsible for a number of free and paid-for system tools, including Disk Defrag, Registry Cleaner, Windows Slimmer and Duplicate File Finder. Its flagship program, BoostSpeed.
can clean, tweak and turbocharge your PC.
BoostSpeed 11 Free lacks some of the features found in the Pro edition – such as advanced cleanup and optimisation, anti-tracking protection, intelligent defrag and scheduled scans – but it still offers more than enough for most casual users.
Version 11 of the program has a brand new interface that looks much more. modern, with tabs along the top for the Dashboard, the One Click Scanner and the Clean Up, Optimise, Protect and Maintain modules. The Clean Up tool can remove junk, find and remove duplicate files and empty folders, clean the Registry and uninstall programs you don’t use. A new addition lets you force stubborn software to uninstall, which can come in very handy.
You can defrag your drives from the Optimise tab, and remove traces of your activity – both online and off – under Protect.
The All Tools tab in the top-right corner gives you access to a wide range of Auslogics system tools.
Another new feature in this version of BoostSpeed is the intriguing Cat Mode, which can detect when a cat (or other small animal, presumably) is walking across your keyboard, and prevents anything bad happening on your PC. You can choose how long your system should be idle before this mode kicks in.
If you require additional features, you can upgrade to the Pro edition for £38.21 a year, although discounts can often be found online.
1 The Dashboard provides basic Information about your PC, such as the operating system, CPU and RAM.
1 There are some recommended actions in a sidebar on the right, 2 or you can start a system scan by clicking the blue button in the centre. 3 Clicking the ‘Change settings’ link 4 lets you configure the software.
The One Click Scanner 1 lets you search for disk space issues, 2 stability problems 3 and performance bottlenecks.
BoostSpeed 11: User Experience
4 You can deselect any of these or customise each one. 5 Clicking a category on the left 6 also opens the settings for it. Click Scan All 7 to begin the process. You can pause or stop the scan at any time. Once it’s finished, you can either allow the software to resolve any issues it has found (which probably isn’t wise) 1 or view the report for each category and customise the cleanup actions.