You Might Also Like
Is this article up to date?
About This Article
To locate the magicJack Device serial no, please check on the back of the device and look for S/N it starts with letter A. If in case you are unable to locate the Serial number on the back of the device, please follow either of the method -. Connect the device to the computer.
Open Control Panel and select Device Manager.
- Expand the category DVD/CD-RomDrives and look for the heading that says YMaxCorpmagicJackPlusCD USB Device. Right click on that heading then select Properties. Select the Details tab, then use the dropdown menu to select Device Instance Path. Serial number will be at the end of that string of code.
- From the Dialpad:. Connect the device to the computer.
Open the dialpad and select About magicJack.
- This will display the serial number of the device.
Yes, customer subscriptions are limited to no more than 10 years from today’s date.
Yes, features and renewal options are different.
Features not included by service type:
- magicIN - does not include making outbound calls, including call 911, caller ID and purchase of international credits used for outbound calling
- magicOUT - does not include automated call screening, call blocking, call forwarding, voicemail, and voicemail to email
- Are available as auto renewing only
- Initial service subscription (new device activation) is 15 months, that auto renews for 12 months at the end of the initial service term and every term thereafter unless a customer calls to cancel
- Cannot be switched from magicIN to magicOUT or magicOUT to magicIN until the subscription renewal
- Cannot be renewed via Rapid Renew or Re-Up cards
Customer can upgrade from either one-way service to two-way service at any time by calling the Sales team at 1-800-magicJack and paying a one-time Change Service Fee of $10.00 USD (+applicable taxes & fees).